Chocolate Cookies

I hadn’t nothing for brekfast tomorrow, and these days I’ve decided to spoil myself after so much studying…so I made these cookies,  which I eat often and with great pleasure… This time I tried to make them chocolate and they came out well … I have an incredible desire to prapare sweet things … I wanted to try and make “camlle” with orange juice but I can’t find the recipe .. does anyone know how to make them?? Meanwhile I give you the recipe of these biscuits

120 gr margarine
60 gr sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
120 gr of all purpose flour
soymilk as needed
1 teaspoon baking powder
chocolate chips
chopped nuts
coconut flour

Form a creamy mixture working margarine and sugar;
Add a tablespoon of cornstarch and one of milk and mix;
Mix the remaining ingredients adding a little milk;
Finally add the baking powder, place a spoonful of dough on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 15 / 20 minutes.

Chef: LaSarda from VeganBlog

1. EleonoraNW3 17 August 2010 at 20:20

This picture is amazing! Your cookies are practically coming out from the video straigt into my mouth 😛

2. Noelle @Opera Singer in Kitchen 18 August 2010 at 12:33

Looks delicious, but what are the exact soymilk measurements and what is the coconut flour used for and how much? I want to make this but I just do not want to guess on measurements.

3. EleonoraNW3 18 August 2010 at 12:41

Hi Noelle! I think that it’s one tablespoon of soy milk, to be added together with the corn starch (second row). Then maybe you’ll need a little bit more when you mex all the ingredients, just to ease the mixing, you know. The coconut flour, I guess, was used just to give flavour. For the measurement of it…well, I don’t know, I may try and ask :-). I’ll let you know

4. Pizza pie 19 August 2010 at 08:01

Very nice! 🙂

5. Lorenzo 19 August 2010 at 08:02

My pc smells chocolate now… 😉

6. Jasmiez 19 August 2010 at 08:51

They look good!
    @Noelle: coconut flour should be shredded coconut
    As for the measurements, hopefully Eleonora can help 🙂